In the early stages of dating someone or even just hanging out with someone, you can usually recognize personality traits that are common in people who are predispositioned to cheat on their partner. The following personality traits should serve as a warning that your cute crush or new date may be inclined to cheat.
– Always talks about themselves and rarely asks how your day was etc.
– Turns off music or TV shows you are watching to listen to or watch what they want.
– Never cooks for you or cleans up after you but rather expects to be waited on hand and foot.
– Asks for massages but never randomly offers to give one or return the favor.
– Stays up late and sleeps all day.
– Never wants to do anything active like sports or go for walks.
– Hates cleaning and doing dishes
FLIRTATIOUS WITH OTHERS IN FRONT OF YOU
– Flirts with your friends or strangers right in front of you.
– Spends an hour putting make up and doing hair etc
– Can‘t be seen without make up in public
– Spends lots of money on beauty products and new clothing
ENJOYS TV SHOWS THAT ARE FILLED WITH LOTS OF DRAMA AND CHEATING
– Jersey Shore
– The Hills
– The Bachelor
While a few of these bad qualities may not mean you have a potential cheater on your hands they are a good indication, especially if you recognize many of these traits in your partner.
Once a cheater always a cheater so if you hear them talk about cheating in the past, just remember cheating becomes easier and easier to do each time they are tempted.
If you find yourself doubting the integrity of your new girlfriend or boyfriend there are loyalty tests you can perform. Some professional services exist that take the hard work out of it such as BaitMyDate.com and TestHisLoyalty.com
These services are online honey trap services that employee good looking people that will flirt with your partner online to test their loyalty – basically a paid catfish service. Remember you can never be too sure about the person you are about to give your heart to..